- Outstanding INTI students have received scholarships from Drake University, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and other universities to pursue a degree in Actuarial Science
- Students may also apply for membership with the Malaysian Insurance Institute in order to enjoy special privileges and access to information and resources
- 91% of INTI graduates are paid higher than the market minimum average
- 60% of INTI students get job offers before they graduate
Freshman (Year 1) at INTI
You will be able to choose from a wide range of subjects in Business, Foreign Languages, English, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Humanities, as well as Physical and Life Sciences as General Education Requirement (GER) subjects.
Sophomore (Year 2) at INTI
You will be able to choose subjects that are related to your desired major.
Sample Curriculum for Years 1 and 2:
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Calculus with Analytic Geometry 1, 2 & 3
- English Composition 1 & 2
- Essentials of Public Speaking
- Fine Arts Electives
- Financial Management
- Humanities Electives
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Linear Algebra
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Mathematical Statistics
- Natural Sciences Electives
- Principles of Accounting 1 & 2
- Principles of Marketing
- Social Science Electives
You are required to sit for a series of professional examinations in order to qualify as a Certified Actuary. The American Society of Actuaries (SOA) requires you to complete five examinations, an e-learning programme, VEE validation, and a professionalism seminar in order to become an Associate (ASA). To become a Fellow (FSA), you need to successfully complete all ASA requirements, two other examinations, and two modules based on your speciality track. The American Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) requires a series of nine examinations for certification as a Fellow. The first four examinations of these two societies are identical.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 38,762||Approx. RM 56,308|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 43,492||Approx. RM 47,860|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 39,878||Approx. RM 41,986|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / O-Level||Pass with 5 credits|
|UEC||Pass with 5 credits|
|STPM / A-Level||Possess passes or CGPA2.0|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Actuary or Insurance underwriters can enter the following organisations: Insurance industry, Government agencies, and consulting firms.
INTI International University: Science: (R2/545/6/0044)(09/24)(A4606); Art: (R2/210/6/0012)(07/24)(A4605)
INTI International College Subang: Science: (R2/545/6/0035)(09/24)(A5761); Art: (R2/210/6/0014)(09/24)(A5760)
INTI International College Penang: Science: (R2/545/6/0064)(01/21)(A7301); Art: (R2/210/6/0018)(01/21)(A7300)