- Advancement field of construction management has given a lot of opportunities to various organizations to renew the methods in handling the daily tasks.
- Fosters a rich and inclusive community for students who want the skillset to be tomorrow’s leaders with edge technology knowledge and skills, enabling them to bring insightful value to the executive team, to strategically leverage information technology to optimize and expand the enterprise, and capture new opportunities.
- Construction Law, Contract and Dispute Resolution
- Contract and Procurement
- Pre Contract and Post Contract Practice
- BIM Theory and Practice
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Advanced Construction Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- ?Managing Organizations
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 30,800||Approx. RM 30,800|
? ?English Requirements
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree of Science or Technology degrees or their equivalents (non-花果水果机 / 花果水果机 Technology / Construction Management / Architecture / Architectural Technology) are required to take 2 bridging courses before commencing the programme.
International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
- Facility Management inputs has been described as the factor to stimulate the growth in construction sector, especially in property development, housing, consultancy, finance, project management, facility management and building maintenance.
INTI International University: (N/482/7/0155)(11/23)(MQA/PA11619)